Disregarding the Law
The Worst President Ever Obama
- First President to Violate the War Powers Act
- First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels
- First President to issue an unlawful "recess-appointment" while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department)
- First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
- First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the Health Care Reform Law
- First President to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to The DREAM Act, which could not pass Congress
- First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party
- First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on Shovel-Ready Jobs and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs
- First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration requires valid IDs to travel by air
- First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters
- First President to sign into law a bill that permits the government to hold anyone suspected of being associated with terrorism indefinitely, without any form of due process. No indictment. No judge or jury. No evidence. No trial. Just an indefinite jail sentence.
- First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat
- First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How Obamacare Helped Cause their Rate Increases
- First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts of GM and Chrysler
- First President to Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions
- First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees
- First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places
- First President to Have a Law Signed By an Auto-pen Without Being Present
- First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It
- First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory
- First President to refuse to comply with a House Oversight Committee subpoenas
- First President to File Lawsuits Against the States He Swore an Oath to Protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN, and others)
- First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago
- First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts
- First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case
- First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner
- First President to have a social security number form a state he has never lived in
- First President to be in office when the credit rating of the United States was cut
- First President to to held in contempt of court of illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
- First President to defund NASA thereby terminating America's ability to put a man in space
- First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records
- First President to visit foreign countries and apologize to foreign rulers over America's values
- First President to state that America is not a Christian nation
- First President to have 22 taxpayer funded personal servants for his wife
- First President to keep a dog trainer on rretainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense
- First President to organize more fund raising dinners than all the previous five presidents
- First President to take 17 vacations
- First President to golf over 90 times in his first three years in office
- First President to be in office during a downgrade of America's credit
The Obama administration has accused Gibson Guitar of running afoul of the Lacey Act - one of the oldest U.S. environmental regulations. Gibson's violations were deemed so severe that armed federal marshals entered its facilities in Nashville and Memphis in August 2011 and seized millions of dollars' worth of guitars, which the government alleges may have been constructed of wood illegally harvested in Madagascar and India. The months have dragged on with no charges yet filed. Where has the Obama administration given Gibson a chance to show that all their wood was not illegally harvested in Madagascar and India. Clearly, Gibson is the victim of an accusation to which it has not been allowed to respond. This is just Un-American.
Cap and Trade
The Democrat-controlled Senate rejected his cap-and-trade plan, so Obama's Environmental Protection Agency classified carbon dioxide, the compound that sustains vegetative life, as a pollutant so that it could regulate it under the Clean Air Act.
After Congress defeated his stealth-amnesty immigration proposal, the DREAM Act, the Department of Homeland Security instructed Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials to "adopt enforcement parameters that bring about the same ends as the DREAM Act."
Employee Free Choice Act
When the woefully misnamed Employee Free Choice Act, which was explicitly designed to bolster labor unions dwindling membership rolls, was defeated by Congress, the NLRB announced a rule that would implement "snap elections" for union representation, limiting employers' abilities to make their case to workers and virtually guaranteeing a higher rate of unionization at the expense of workplace democracy.
After an innovation-killing Internet regulation proposal failed to make it through Congress, Obama's Federal Communications Commission announced that it would regulate the Web anyway, despite even a federal court's ruling that it had no authority to do so.
No Child Left Behind
In its push for national education standards, the Education Department decided to tie waivers for the No Child Left Behind law to requirements that states adopt those standards, shutting Congress out of the effort.
Rather than push Congress to repeal federal laws against marijuana use, Obama's Department of Justice simply decided it would no longer enforce those laws.
Defense of Marriage Act
Obama's Department of Justice made a similar move with respect to the Defense of Marriage Act: rather than seeking legislative recourse, his Department of Justice announced it would stop enforcing the law.
Forty-three Catholic dioceses and organizations across the country have now made religious liberty lawsuits against the federal government to challenge the Obama administrationís contraception mandate.
Reverend Wright Bribe Attempt
When sermons of Obama's Chicago pastor, Jeremiah Wright, surfaced during the Iowa primaries of 2008, it threatened to derail the Obama campaign. ABC aired one sermon where Wright screamed, "Goddamn America!" Edward Klein of the New York Post interviewed Wright, who told him Obama's team tried to buy his silence. Wright stated:
Man, the media ate me alive. After the media went ballistic on me, I received an e-mail offering me money not to preach at all until the November presidential election." [The email] was from one of Barack's closest friends. He sent the offer to one of the members of the church, who sent it to me. [The offer was for] One hundred and fifty thousand dollars. [to keep silent]
Barack said he wanted to meet me in secret, in a secure place. And I said, `You're used to coming to my home, you've been here countless times, so what's wrong with coming to my home?' So we met in the living room of the parsonage of Trinity United Church of Christ, at South Pleasant Avenue right off 95th Street, just Barack and me. I don't know if he had a wire on him. His security was outside somewhere.
And one of the first things Barack said was, 'I really wish you wouldn't do any more public speaking until after the November election.' He knew I had some speaking engagements lined up, and he said, 'I wish you wouldn't speak. It's gonna hurt the campaign if you do that.'
I said, 'I don't see it that way. And anyway, how am I supposed to support my family?' And he said, 'Well, I wish you wouldn't speak in public. The press is gonna eat you alive.'
Barack said, `I'm sorry you don't see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?' And I said, `No, what's my problem?' And he said, `You have to tell the truth.' I said, `That's a good problem to have. That's a good problem for all preachers to have. That's why I could never be a politician.'
And he said, 'It's going to get worse if you go out there and speak. It's really going to get worse.' And he was so right. -- Edward Klein, New York Post May 12, 2012
There is external evidence that the meeting took place. Edward Klein has confirmed that the date of the meeting reported by Reverend Wright and the Secret Service Logs match up.
University of Chicago Medical Center Kickbacks
The person who emailed Wright offering $150,000 for his silence was Dr. Erik Whitaker, a VP of the University of Chicago Medical Center. This is the same medical center where Michelle Obama started working in 2004 in the position of VP of External Affairs at a $120,000 year salary. The next year, 2005, her salary was $317,000. There is no explanation that Michelle Obama was really worth that much to the University of Chicago Medical Center. The salary constitutes some kind of under the table kickback. However we do know the latest of the kickbacks. This same Dr. Eric Whittaker, as reported in the White House Dossier May 14, 2012 just received a $5.9 million dollar grant from the Department of Health and Human Services last week. He won the grant from over 3,000 applicants.
The large award certainly raises questions about appearance, given the number of Obama associates connected to the University of Chicago Medical Center: Michelle Obama and Valerie Jarrett, now senior advisor to Obama, was a former Chairman of the University of Chicago Medical Center Board of Trustees.
National Labor Relations Board Ambush Elections
Ambush elections are designed to make union organizing campaigns as one-sided as possible and to stifle the rights of employees who may oppose bringing a union into their workplace. Obama's National Labor Relations Board had made a rule change that forced Ambush elections.
On May 15, 2012, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia struck down the National Labor Relations Board's (NLRB) ambush elections rule change that generated record opposition last summer. The former union lawyers on the NLRB were so desperate to enact the rule change in December before radical Member Craig Becker's term expired that they rammed it through without securing the quorum necessary to vote on the rule. The court decision prevents implementation of a rule that deprives employees of hearing both sides of the story about unionization.
Obama Self Glorification
As reported by The Heritage Foundation's Rory Cooper, self serving narcissist Obama has added bullet points bragging about his own positions to the official biographical sketches of every single U.S. president since Calvin Coolidge (except for Gerald Ford). The Obama self glorification additions can be found under a bullet section entitled Did you know?. These biographies can be found at www.whitehouse.gov.
Here are a few examples taken from the whitehouse web pages.
See http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/calvincoolidge for the following Obama self glorification in the biography of Coolidge.
On Feb. 22, 1924 Calvin Coolidge became the first president to make a public radio address to the American people. President Coolidge later helped create the Federal Radio Commission, which has now evolved to become the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). President Obama became the first president to hold virtual gatherings and town halls using Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
See http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/franklindroosevelt for the following Obama self glorification in the biography of Roosevelt.
On August 14, 1935, President Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act. Today the Obama administration continues to protect seniors and ensure Social Security will be there for future generations.
See http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/ronaldreagan for the following Obama self glorification of Reagan.
In a June 28, 1985 speech Reagan called for a fairer tax code, one where a multi-millionaire did not have a lower tax rate than his secretary. Today, President Obama is calling for the same with the Buffett Rule.
See http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/lyndonbjohnson for the following Obama self glorification of Johnson.
President Lyndon Johnson signed Medicare signed into law in 1965 - providing millions of elderly healthcare stability. President Obama's historic health care reform law, the Affordable Care Act, strengthens Medicare, offers eligible seniors a range of preventive services with no cost-sharing, and provides discounts on drugs when in the coverage gap known as the "donut hole."